Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Today was a wonderful day lots of food and family to go around. I think of all the times of year that we join each other for dinner and i am especially gratefull to live where we have that ability. This is the second year that my family has been here and it is a little weird to have lots of people to dinner that are related it was great.

for the last few weeks I have contemplated what my thanks were and I must say my family, my neighbors, friends, and people I don't really like becuase they keep me real.

I'm thankful that I have a house to live in and healthy children. I love that I can stay home because I choose to and not worry about money. so many wonderful things, the lord in my life. I just must say thanks for all that has been given and will be given.

No comments: