Monday, July 14, 2008

catch up

so now that I have a few moments of time. I can finally talk about my trip to colorado. I had the best fun ever. first I have never gone on an all female trip anywhere and didn't know what to expect. I can say it went smooth and I didnt step on anyones toes that I know of. I did have a bit of a problem with sleeping in you would think that I would be able to but no. Any hoo I was up for the meandering walk that chris, pam, becca and I went on little did I know that a meander would include being a mountain goat but 2 miles later and 2 hours later I can say I had more than my share of a work out.but the best day was on the water level 4&3 it was fantabulous. we started out learning strokes and then went on the attack our rhythm never really got in sink but we did have a hey day trying to remember to shout stroke. then we hit the dip that wanted me out of the raft. it was a close call but diane saved the day as I was trying to get back in and then i made my emergancy rescue of my oar. I had fun and can not wait to go next year.

No comments: