Wednesday, July 16, 2008

dummy test

so for 2 days now I have been hot because my air conditioner has been on the fritz. nevermind that I need to pack for our goal is to have the house on the market august 1st. no, the airconditioner has decided to die and not very conviently if i do say so myself. Well i decide to be a responsible adult and call the wonderful people who fix things, as I am talking i start to think my house is strange I had better go down and look at the breaker panel becaue it may be in the breaker that is the one thing besides the airconditioner that we haven't replaced. yup, it's off.. ahha i just need to flip a few switches and were good to go right. WRONG, it will flip and the air will come on for about 10 seconds at which time it is so nice and shuts off. so we will find out the lovely price tag of our newest problem tomorrow after I go house hunting. I have found 6 houses in northeast lincoln and about 15 in omaha. so I go tomorrow for lincoln and next thursday for omaha. well wish luck this is going to be a very busy two months.

No comments: