Sunday, March 15, 2009

Abandonment

The last two sundays have been very entertaining for me, Faith my youngest has decided at church to sit with someone different during sacrament last week she sat with sister cole and then Gabe and treaven felt the need to join her. I of course was not going to make her watch all of them by herself becuase lets face it they are very busy and sometimes I have to throw one over the pew to my girl shannon so that I can battle the others. WEll today it would seem she saw miss sarah who babysits her off and on so of course she had to sit with the whole elicker clan which was again great for me but then I had to think I must be really relived that she is so comfortable with all these wonderful people that she doesn't have to sit with me what a great ward I live in.

No comments: