Tuesday, April 28, 2009

stress release

today I took a day off of obsessing about the government and enjoyed the day; with rain in the forecast for the rest of the week I do not know if I will get the sunlight needed to keep me sane. Hence the Trip to the Omaha Zoo, which was really cool since we haven't been there in a really long time. Miss shanna and I could meander where ever we wanted to go the kids were really great about it the only thing that would have made it tops if I could have had Miss shannon there but then she called and it just was the topper of the day. so now I'm home and back to the grind of kids and all the media craziness that I feel that I need to deal with so tomorrow I will remember the sun and the lovely Apes and what a wonder beautiful day had brought as the clouds gather and the moods diminish. I will keep this alight for me.

No comments: